The Prescribed application in all respect for D - Pharmacy Course must be completed in applicant’s own handwriting and sent to the Principal along with:-
Four copy of recent Passport size photograph with signs and attested.
Attested copies of certificate and marks sheets
Merit certificate, (if any)
Candidates belonging to the Schedule Caste & Schedule Tribes must receive the certificate of SC/ST from the Deputy Commissioner or S.D.O.(civil) of the district to which the candidates belongs with seal of the court or with the stamp of the office who knows the candidate personally or satisfied with the identity of the candidate.
Incomplete application from will not be considered.
Character certificate from the principal of the last school attended.
This is based on the performance of the student in the class room. Practical work in wards and internal examination is written, oral and practical .The student have to attempt all internal examination during full course. The candidate which are not able to clear these examinations may be detained from the state examination .A student allowed to appear in the exam if He/She fulfill the conditions of minimum attendance and marks as prescribed by Technical Board.
RULE & REGULATIONS
1. Fees payable in advance , Fees and other charges once paid by the candidate are not refundable in full or part of any account whatsoever.
2. Cheques are not being accepted. Only cash or Bank Draft made in favour of St. Kabir Institute of Pharmacy Payable at Moga.
3. Discipline of the institute is to be strictly observed. For break of discipline, a student may be fined or expelled from the Institute . Decision of management committee in this regard will be final .
4. Any or abusive Language used in the written in latter may be affect on admission of the student.
5. Student must check his/her eligibility while taking admission of the students.
6. If a student fails to appear in the examinations due to one or other reason, shall not entertain any claim for the refund of fees.
7. In all matters the decision of the Institute Management Authority decision will be the final.
8. Students are strictly for bidden to possess within any part of the institute are:
9. The possession or use of alcoholic beverages
10. The possession or use of fire arms or any lethal weapons
11. The possession or useof addictive or hallucinogenic (mind bending) drugs
12. College will not be responsible in case of Technical Board delay or postponement of the examination up to extent.
13. The principle /Management Committee reserves the right to change the time table at any time.
14. Leave/application may be recommended through the class In - charge. Application should be signed by the Parents/Guardian
15. House examination test will be compulsory
16. Regular and Punctual attendance is compulsory at class rooms.
17. Students will not be allowed to entertain their parents/Guardian/Relatives/Friends during the study hours or working hours as clinical field.
18. All the students shall comply with institution rules and regulations
19. Students are not allowed to paste notice within the institution and are forbidden to address to any outside authority directly ,any student infringing this rule will be suspended.
20. The institute does not hold itself responsible for debts incurred by the students.
21. Students must pay for all damages caused by them to books or other institution property.
22. Moga Courts alone have jurisdiction in all legal matters
23. Ragging is strictly prohibited/banned. Ragging of the first year students is not allowed . if any indulging in ragging she/he will be suspended immediately without any notice.